Working in Compliance with Current COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Adhere to all social distancing requirements set forth by our state and local governments.
During this time:
- Please maintain distancing of 6 feet or more
- Keep groups to 10 people or less
- Alcoholic beverages can be purchased with, or without food
- Kids are allowed, but not suggested, and they must stay within your group
- Limited bar seating available
- Our staff will be wearing masks, to help protect patrons and staff
- Seating will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to seating you
- If you, or anyone you know have come in contact with in the last 2 weeks, or has COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you please stay home to help protect our community
If you are at risk and/or do not feel comfortable, we understand, and highly recommend trying take-out, or use one of your favorite apps to order online.
Be healthy. Stay healthy.
To learn more about how we are maintaining state and county compliance in-terms with reopening please see the COVID-19 Industry Guidance for Dine-In Restaurants
Take our virtual tour
, or contact us
for more information.
Join Us On Facebook